Friday, January 16, 2009

Currently Listening to: Lady Gaga-Love Game


I fell in love with her 1st single, "Just Dance"[a senseless song with awesome dance-inducing beats]

With "love game", I'm just amused..lol

The starting line already is kinda controversial[I wanna take a ride on your disco stick (whats a disco stick anyway)] plus the lyrics are super senseless. Its filled with sexual innuendos and the video would probably be filled with sexy stuff, so typical.

Its a typical case of a song thats saved by the beats. It does sound redundant or should i say pretty similar to "Just Dance" though, but maybe thats just me... But she does deliver really awesome dance tracks and she sounds really good although she reminds me of Aguilera plus the first time I saw her, she looked like a Christina Aguilera+Katie White(the ting tings) hybrid.

She definitely has a lot of potential, she has an amazing singing voice and she writes her own songs... "Again Again" definitely proves that... she has a lot going for her..


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment