Saturday, September 12, 2009

Another Comeback...

In true Dino Morea fashion, this is another comeback after a comeback (his in movies, mine in writing). I don't even know if it's worth the effort. No one comments or asks me to write again, save Sam and Karan ( you know i love you both). I feel like I'm just talking to myself, which I have been doing a lot lately. I have become so comfortable in my thoughts that its so scary coz I feel like I'm losing the need to have people to talk to. Is it common? I don't like to think of myself as a loner, because I'm not. I love being around people. I love interacting with people but at certain times I clam up. Anyway enough about me, let me narrate my strings of thought hoping it will keep me sane, for the meantime. Please do comment I'd love to know what you think of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment